Online Workshops Now Available
We’re now offering an online format of our popular Disability Awareness & Equity Training workshop.
With so many people working from home, now is a great time for you and your team to do some really valuable learning and development around connecting with, working with and supporting audiences, visitors and colleagues who live with disability.
- Wed 15 Apr | Wed 13 May | Wed 17 Jun | Wed 15 Jul | Wed 12 Aug
- 10am – 11:30am
- $110 + GST
- REGISTER NOW
About Our Online Workshops
- Using the Zoom online conferencing platform, our expert trainers will provide you with an experience very similar to our regular workshops.
- You’ll receive the same information, have access to great online resources and be able to interact with our trainers as well as other participants, so you can ask questions and share knowledge.
- Each session is 1.5 hours. Prior to the session we’ll send you a video to watch and a questionnaire to complete. This will take about 30 minutes. So all up the full experience is 2 hours.
- You can book and pay for the session through our regular system on Eventbrite.