ATAG Newcastle 17 July
Accessible Arts invites you to breakfast…
Wednesday 17 July 2019
8:30am – 10am
The Playhouse, Newcastle Civic Theatre (entry on Hunter St)
RSVP: 12 July 2019
Join us for a morning of interesting discussion around accessibility to festivals, events and functions in the Newcastle, Lower and Upper Hunter arts scene.
In this “In-Conversation” style event, we’ll discuss:
- Introduction to the ILC Building Regional Access Project in the Arts with Dr Riona Tindal, working in the Hunter regional area.
- Networking and unpacking access with selected panelists to share their experiences around Auslan, disability access, funding and collaborations
Our special guest panellists will be:
- Sophie Clausen – Riverside Theatre, Parramatta
- Danielle Gullotta – Art Gallery of NSW
- Darlene Thornton – MyAuslan Consultancy
- Claire Ross – Laycock Theatre
Auslan Accessible Event with Sweeney Interpreting Services
Please register any access or dietary requirements when booking.
For more information or to specify any specific access requirements to attend this event please contact Riona on email@example.com or text only 0403179226
Accessible Arts is NSW’s peak arts and disability organisation.