Performance and Creation course
Sydney Community College offers a course for people with disability called Supported Performance and Create. Students will develop their creativity through composing music as a group, improvisation activities and creative movement.
First six weeks
Students will have the opportunity to express themselves and develop their creativity through composing music as a group, improvisation activities and creative movement. They will take part in a range of fun and social drama, music, dance and performance activities designed to build up confidence and explore self-expression.
Second six weeks
Students will work on a range of activities and with a variety of materials to experiment, make choices and develop creativity. A focus for this course is to support students to explore and choose themes to work with to direct the art-making process.
Start date: Wed 21 Feb, 3pm – 6pm
End date: Wed 09 May 2018
By enrolling in this courses students will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a range of drama, dance, music and performance workshops
- Meet others and socialise in a supportive environment
- Collaborate and contribute to group performance pieces
- Work on a range of different projects
- Develop creative ideas
- Experiment with using a variety of art-making mediums
- Experiment with art-making
Please note, Sydney Community College is not a NDIS registered service provider and is unable to make claims with the NDIA.