Please note that Word documents on this page are direct downloads.
Universal Access Symbols
These symbols should be used to promote the accessibility of venues and services. The symbols advertise your accessibility to employees, customers, audiences and anyone else who needs access to your venue, building or offices.
The following are a collection of practical checklists for arts and cultural organisations to assist in improving access and developing audiences.
- Organisation Access Checklist [Word]
- Accessibility Starter Kit Checklist [Word]
- Marketing and Communications Checklist [Word]
- Transport and Accessible Parking Checklist [Word]
- Building Maintenance and Access Checklist [Word]
- Signage and Communications Checklist [Word]
- Ticketing, Seating and Services Checklist [Word]
- Exhibition Environments Checklist [Word]
The interACT Resource Kit has been designed to assist those who want to work in integrated performance settings.
Writings on Integrated Dance, edited by Neridah Wyatt-Spratt. This unique publication brings together practitioners, dancers and arts workers to discuss their experiences and techniques
National Disability Insurance Scheme [NDIS]
The NDIS is a new way of providing individualised support for eligible people with permanent and significant disability, their families and carers. It will provide eligible people with a flexible, whole-of-life approach to the support needed to pursue their goals and aspirations and to participate in daily life.