Disability Inclusion and Equality Workshops
Our Disability Inclusion and Equality Workshops are practical and cost-effective, and suitable for participants from arts organisations, non-for-profits, corporate and government.
The training covers:
- Key disability legislation and government bodies, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the Disability Inclusion Act 2014
- Disability Action Plans planning and development
- Creative solutions to delivering inclusive and accessible arts and culture programs
- Identifying and mitigating access barriers
- Inclusive communication skills and policies
At these workshops you will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from our skilled facilitators and a diverse network of course participants.
Course length is: 2.5 hours
To find out more about our next general workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9251 6499.
We are proud to have conducted Disability Equality Training for these organisations to name a few: Art Gallery of NSW, Blacktown Arts Centre, Musica Viva, Sydney Film Festival, Sydney Festival, Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences, Australian Chamber Orchestra, Museum of Contemporary Art, Kaldor Public Art Projects.
“Thank you for providing this session. I am determined now to make some important changes within my organisation.”
Program participant, 2017